2017 IEEE Regional Symposium on Micro and Nanoelectronics ( RSM)
Golden Sands Resort Penang by Shangri La,
Batu Feringgi Beach, Penang, Malaysia
23-25 August 2017
We are pleased to invite you to Penang, Malaysia for the 11th 2017 IEEE Regional Symposium on Micro and Nanoelectronics (RSM). This bi-annual technical conference since 1997 aims at bringing together researchers from industry and academia to gather and explore various issues and trends in the field of semiconductor electronics. This is the 11th RSM organized by the Electron Devices Chapter of IEEE Malaysia Section and technically co-sponsored by the IEEE Electron Devices Society. Over the last eighteen years, RSM conference series has become the prominent international forum on semiconductor electronics embracing all aspects of the semiconductor technology from circuit device, modeling and simulation, photonics and sensor technology, MEMS technology, process and fabrication, packaging technology and manufacturing, failure analysis and reliability, material and devices and nanoelectronics.
Information regarding IEEE Xplore database for 2017 IEEE RSM
|Media Type||Part Number||ISBN|
The proceedings of previous RSM2015 conferences are indexed by IEEEXplore®and SCOPUS®. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/mostRecentIssue.jsp?punumber=7337633
2. FULL REGISTRATION payment must be made by July 26, 2017. Click here here for more details.
3. Paper submission is now open until
April 30, 2017 May 31, 2017. June 14, 2017. Click here for more details.
4. Download our latest call for paper here.
5. The initial paper format and final camera ready format have been updated. Click here for more details.
5. Take the opportunity to apply for Conference Student Travel Grant. Click here for more details.
6. Update on the list of keynote speaker. Click here for more details.