IEEE RSM 2017 provides a great opportunity for researchers to present their work. Therefore, to promote the participation from the students, for the first time, IEEE EDS offers the conference student travel grant to assist student members in attending IEEE RSM 2017.
The grant is meant to support personal assistant for student to come to the conference and present their papers. Student selected from the grant will receive RM300.
- Only offers for IEEE-EDS student members only
- Students being the primary authors of an accepted paper in IEEE RSM 2017.
Student are encouraged to send their application as soon as possible once their paper is accepted. Application after the deadline will not be considered. Please include the following details in tabular format:
- Applicant’s Name
- IEEE-EDS Student membership number
- The name and full address of the institution
- Email address and Phone Number
- The student’s academic status and expected year of graduation
- Title of accepted paper with paper ID
- The reason for applying the grant, including the expected benefits that the students will have from attending the conference
- A brief statement of his or her current research interests and research accomplishments to date, or a link to his/her CV.
- A one-page abstract written in English by the student, summarizing a broad view of his/her research work (consist of problem statement, motivation, approach and progress)
Please combine all the details into a single PDF format and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application submission deadline: August 1, 2017
Notification: August 15, 2017