- Mini Colloquium: Distinguished Lecture. Its a free and limited offer. Please click here for details
- Upcoming conference: 2018 International Conference on Semiconductor and Electronics. Click here for more details.
- ICSE 2018 is now HRDF claimable. Click here for more details.
- ICSE 2018 Pre conference tutorial . Click here for more details.
- Q2 IEEE EDS Newsletter is available. Click here for more details
IEEE EDS Postgraduate Award is open for submission. Click here for the details (DEADLINE: 6 July 2018)
The IEEE Electron Devices Society (EDS) is one of the technical societies & councils that you can join as an IEEE member and its aimed is to promote excellence in the field of electron devices for the benefit of humanity
EDS started in 1952 as a committee of the Institute of Radio Engineers (IRE). With the merger of the IRE and the American Institute of Radio Engineers, EDS became a technical group under the newly formed IEEE. In 1976, EDS became a society of IEEE.
CONGRATULATIONS IEEE EDS MALAYSIA CHAPTER!!!!!
IEEE Electron Devices Society (EDS) Malaysia has won the Outstanding Chapter Award 2017 by IEEE Malaysia Section. Congratulations IEEE EDS Malaysia chapter!! :):)Thank you to IEEE Malaysia Section for this honour.