Why join us?
- Our field of interest are in the aspects of engineering physics, theory, experiment and simulation of electron and ion devices involving insulators, metals, organic materials, plasmas, semiconductors, quantum-effect materials, vacuum and emerging materials
- We are member- led, member-driven society.
- Able to access members only content such as webinars.
- Free online access to several top journals
- Discounted open access author fees in the new Journal of the Electron Devices Society
- Exclusive EDS online member roster
- Network with EDS’s more than 10000 members across academia and industries. Our members include undergraduate students, academics and industry leaders.
What we do?
- Publications -in Journal of Electron Devices, Transactions on Electron Devices, Electron Devices Letters and many more!
- Awards & recognition – EDS distribute over $40 000 annually in awards and fellowships to both professional and students
- Networking- EDS supports 183 chapters worldwide
Join Today! Visit us at www.ieee.org/eds