EDS-ETC ( ENGINEERS DEMONSTRATING SCIENCE- AN ENGINEER TEACHER CONNECTION)
- Program Launched in 2010
- Program designed to enable chapter members to visit local schools or host events designed to engage young students in the field of electrical engineering
- Utilizing the easy-to-use Elenco Snap Circuits® Kits, students learn about electronic circuits using a “hands on” approach
- Train and work with Science Teachers in the community
- We intend to encourage young students to consider electrical and electronic engineering as a career.
- Encourage and promote Engineering, Math and Science in schools.
Encourage EDS Chapter members to get involved
Encourage EDS student members to get involved.
Forge relationships between local school teachers, communities, EDS Student members and EDS professionals.
Provide a “hands-on” learning environment.
Make learning science “fun”
- Share your passion for engineering
The ED Malaysia Chapter has conducted a program “Training the Trainer” which was held at International Islamic University Malaysia. This program is a part of series programs of “Training the Trainer” which is aimed to prepare the university students to become the facilitators/demonstrators for future EDS-ETC@school programs.
The objective of the program is to enhance the students knowledge and skills on various types of electronic circuits such as Op Amp, Amplifier, Filter etc. In the program, the students were exposed to the hands-on activities using Elenco Snap Circuit under the guidance of the member of Electron Device Malaysia Chapter.